Sunday, March 23, 2008

3/22/08

Five tiered buttercream iced cake with small scroll work and swiss dots...

Four tiered buttercream iced cakes with lime green lines and pink and orange fondant flowers to match the wedding colors. The inside of the cakes matched too, white cake tinted pink, lemon cake tinted orange, chocolate cake, and lime cake...yum!This is the cake made for my daughter and my sons combined birthday party. I found this cake stand at Hobby Lobby and it was 50% off! I had to buy it even though I didn't know when I would use it....so I made my kids cake to match it! Yay!


This is a cake I did for a librarians 60th birthday. Since her son didn't know much about her ( what she liked to do, what her favorite colors were, what she liked to read...I decided to go with classic books.)
Welp, that's all for now so thanks for stoppin' by!
:)



No comments: