Saturday, April 11, 2009

Dorian and Molly's Birthday Party

So, everyone always expects these giant, elaborate cakes for my kids birthdays and honestly, they could care less and this time I just wasn't feelin' it. So...we made cupcakes. Actually, Luke and Molly made cupcakes. I found this picture on flickr.com a while back that I absolutely loved of a rainbow cupcake and so I thought we'd give them a try. :) This is Luke layering the different colors of batter into the liners.
And all of the yummy rainbow-ness baking in the oven.

The finished product on a disposable cupcake tree....not half as cool as when you bite into them and find......

THIS!!!! I love these, so cute!
Apparently the kids enjoyed them!



Dorian was excited too
Here's Ms. Molly playing in the pool at our gym with her pal, Madi.
What a ham!
Cousin Prestley coming down the slide backwards. It was all fine and dandy until he drug his face through the water backwards and got a snout full of chlorine, poor kid.

Some of Dorians friends playing in the pool.


No comments: