Sunday, January 27, 2008

Kids...gotta love 'em

So, we were going to go to the gym Friday night and had the boys start the car so it could warm up. The baby had a melt-down so we decided not to go and sent Dorian out to turn the car off. Well, the keys were missing since then. I searched every square inch of the upstairs. Laundry, trash, toy boxes, coats, backpacks, cabinets...everywhere. Had to have my step-mom come pick us up so i could borrow Dad's Blazer to deliver my wedding cake for Saturday. Sunday morning I came downstairs, searched the other kitchen and was on the last room of the house, dumped the toy box, sorted the toys as usual (cuz i'm OCD) and was putting the legos back in the lego box and what do i find? MY KEYS! HALLELUJAH..seriously, it was going to be $100 for a new key plus the ring also held our only house key so we would've needed a new lock on the front door too! Now tell me, how the heck did the keys make it into the lego box? I sure would like to know! :)


"The Culprit"

No comments: