Tuesday, July 1, 2008

6/28/08

Ok, pretty quiet week around here...only two weddings this weekend. First up, a beach themed wedding. The lovely couple was married somewhere tropical (I forget where they said) so they had a buttercream iced cake with blue buttercream waves, brown sugar sand, and white chocolate seashells! You can't see it in my pic but, written in the sand is "just married"...how cute!




This couple was very modern and artsy so they went with this retro kinda art deco-ish cake. This reception was at the Bingham-Waggoner Estate in Independence. If you ever get out that way, they offer tours...pretty cool old place.

And since it's kind of a slow week, I thought I'd entertain you with some of the funny stuff my kids do...Molly put a kitten in her "trunk" and took it for a drive....the kitten was NOT thrilled.

Hubs and I went to the Royals game...we had 6th row seats which was AWESOME...however, we didn't stand a chance at catching anything since as you can see, the guy to the left of Steve with the Nike swoosh was a row down and STILL like a foot taller than him...he totally blocked all incoming t-shirts, hotdogs, balls, etc...dang.

Our official cheerleader, my beautiful daughter Molly Lou
We also took the kids to the carnival this week...Molly on the Carousel
and Luke and Dorian on the Hang Glider

No comments: