Tuesday, September 23, 2008

9/20/08

Well, this pic is a heck of a way to start a blog post, huh? Did this cake for a guys 40th birthday...there was another cake that was modeled after human anatomy but would be inappropriate to post without having some sort of disclaimer! Chocolate cake iced in buttercream with fondant thong.
This was a grooms cake baby grand made from cheesecake with chocolate fondant
$ tier buttercream iced cake at Stonehaus Winery in Lee's Summit. This cake is nothing spectacular but what I learned while delivering it is...you can go to the winery and park your butt at the bar and have free wine tasting! That is some useful knowledge. (I also plan on going to Vino 100 in Martin City for a few sips too!)
And I thought this one was cute...maybe I can get my daughter to want a Strawberry Shortcake cake....yea right, it's always Spongebob or something. :(
No, nobody died. This for my friend Jamie's (love you so much James! *squeeze*) birthday...no, she didn't turn 40 (32 actually) she just likes dark things. Weird!

2 comments:

Leslie said...

"fondant thong..." LOL!

Jamie said...

I loved my cake more than I loved the...well the other cakes! Thank you so much my love!