Wednesday, September 10, 2008

So, I had a bride who wanted to do cupcakes with whipped icing and fresh fruit so I made this cute little sample cake. I turn my back for one second.....
and guess who's in the whipped icing and fresh fruit! Sheesh, nothings sacred around here!
Texas Longhorns grooms cake

Coarse sugar crystals on buttercream. This reception was at the Cadillac Room downtown...this is now one of my favorite venues...very cool!
A western themed wedding...buttercream iced with fondant accents.
How cool is this ribbon? This bride had a great thing goin' with this brocade throughout her decorations. This reception was at Boulevard Brewery (also a VERY cool place to throw a partay!)
Simple swiss dots with a giant satin bow and fresh poseys! :)
And this is the sweetest thing...see, I always make cakes for everybody else and no one ever makes me a cake. Well, my lovely step-mom gave it a go and this is the cake I got for my birthday! I love it so much but I love how she thought of me and put forth so much effort to do this even more! Love you Wanda Jean!


1 comment:

Leslie said...

coarse sugar crystals... my FAVORITE!! ;)