Monday, August 11, 2008

Chicken Enchiladas

This is my version of healthy enchiladas. As I said about the lasagna, I just took a regular recipe and changed some of the ingredients to make it better for us...can't really tell you how many calories or grams of fat it has but I can tell you that it's less than the original! :)
8 Lo-Carb tortillas
3 lg chicken breasts
mushrooms
green pepper
onion
cilantro
shredded cheddar
green chile enchilada sauce

Saute chicken with a bit of water instead of any type of fat. Remove from pan and chop. Saute veggies with a bit of water then return chicken to pan. Add about 3/4 c. enchilada sauce and spoon into warm tortillas. Top with about 1 t. of cheddar (I know, it's not much but we're trying to be good here, right?) Roll up and place in sprayed (Pam) 9x13 pan. Top with green sauce and bake until heated through! Yumm-O!

No comments: