Wednesday, December 31, 2008

12/27/08

Ok, back to present...kind of. This cake I did for a past bride for a baby shower...not hers though, dang it. I did tell her one time that she couldn't have a baby unless she came back from Atlanta for her shower so I could do the cake. :) Leslie, make it soon k? This cake was at the Hawthorne House in Parkville. Coarse sugar the chocolate accents and fresh flowers by Drew at Blue Bouquet. And if you need a better pic of this cake, you can check out the blog of the coolest photographers under the sun...the Solars. (Man, did this girl have good taste in vendors or what?!?!?) :) And look, the bride and groom toasted with Coke and Diet Coke...love it, so cute!


1 comment:

Josh said...

Thanks for the nice words! You still make the best cake in KC :) I can't wait for my birthday in February!