Saturday, December 20, 2008

Intensity by Dean Koontz

AS you all know, I am a book worm and will read anything but I really like to read scary books (which is kinda stupid because I WON'T watch scary movies!) Anyways, I finished this book the other day and thought I let ya know that it was great! The whole book is basically about this psychology student (who is pretty darn dumb) trying to escape from this homicidal maniac (who is pretty darn smart.) Her escape is long and drawn out, and very detailed. She makes it away from his house in his motor home with his captive, a teen-age girl, and you gotta know they will meet up with the killer for the fight scene....well, seriously the fight lasted one whole page. That's it! I thought after all of the events leading up to the fight it would be this crazy, wild fight but no, she just killed the killer and everyone lived happily ever after. Well, kind of, anyways...it was still a good book, full of suspense (and while reading it I kept thinking what an idiot! The girl was asking to be captured...duh!)

No comments: