Monday, December 8, 2008

12/6/08

Did this cupcake Christmas tree for my pal Gregg, it didn't turn out as cute as in my head but then again, things rarely do. Then to make matters worse, Gregg picks it up and says, "Oh....I thought it would be flat." Well, that woulda made things easier!
I did this little onesie for a Christening a couple weeks ago but forgot to post a pic...


Another maternity cake...so cute!

This snowflake cake was for a Sweet 16 birthday party. My camera didn't pick up the glitter very well but the amazing Heather Cole says she'll send better pics! Can't wait!
This was for a wedding at St Andrews Golf Course in Overland Park, KS. Buttercream iced with satin ribbon and fresh flowers.
and a fire helmet grooms cake.
And I just HAD to share this! I bought these adorable measuring spoons for my Aunt Dorothy because she is famous for not giving measurements. "OH you know, a pinch of salt, a dash of cinnamon..." It kills me! (Aunt Dorothy, if you watch my blog exit this page now! don't want to ruin your present!)

No comments: